Hello Blogland and welcome to the weekly summary!
What were the goals?
- publish 1 book review
- finish Singull fic (tumblr give away)
- hit 1,500 words on Sanctified chapter 31
- finish listening to Shockaholic
- edit The Seasons and Lifelike, send to Madhu for work-shopping
How’d I do?
Where are my trumpets? I absolutely killed it this week, and I am feeling damn good about it! I published the book review for The Children of Men, and finished and posted the giveaway fic for my tumblr. I just barely eeked out the 1500 words on Sanctified, and I edited The Seasons and Lifelike and sent them to my writer friend for her feedback. I also got in some bonus words on a Sci-Fi short story I shouldn’t technically be working on right now. I wrote it by hand on a whim, and then typed it up to get a feel for it. I’ve shelved it for now to focus on the tasks at hand.
The only thing I didn’t do was finish listening to Shockaholic, but I’m still calling it a win because I finished listening to Turn Coat instead, which is a longer book. Migraine silver lining; when you can’t sleep because of the pain, at least James Marsters’ voice is soothing.
Weekly Word Count: 5,074
So, now what?
- Publish Dark Sky book review
- Finish Nyxara fic (tumblr giveaway)
- Finish Sanctified chapter 31, post chapter 30
- Finish Shockaholic
- Incorporate feedback on Lifelike and The Seasons, send to Matt for further insight
I’m feeling pretty good going into this week, gotta say. It feels nice to get everything done that I planned to. So, while my smile’s still wide, I’m calling it a night.
See you all soon with a book review!